Thursday, April 1, 2010

Get to know Cali!


Hey everyone, I'm Cali. I am a mother of 3 darling girls and have been married for over 8 years. I am a stay at home mom and feel so fortunate not to have to work. I love being a mother and it's what comes first in my life. But I do love fitness! I make time everyday to go to the gym for 60-90 minutes and feel amazing after every workout. 6 years ago I attended a bodybuilding/figure competition and was hooked. I was so inspired by the woman on stage that I just had to do it. So I did! It took more time and dedication than I ever thought it would but it paved the way to where I am right now. In 2005 I competed in my first figure competition and placed 3rd. It was such an amazing experience. Not everyone has to take it to that level but I want to help you reach your fitness goals. I don't know everything there is to know about nutrition and I'm not a personal trainer but I do know what has worked for me and hope it will help you. My healthy lifestyle has been in the making for some time now so please, start small. Incorporate a little here, a little there. I want you to think of it as a lifestyle change, not some diet that you are on for 12 weeks and then go back to your regular routine. This is life changing and it will help you fell better, look better, and be happier! Who doesn't want that? I do. I have found after having 3 kids that my hormones were all out of wack. I got the baby blues with all 3 and found that it was either take an antidepressant or workout and eat right. I chose the harder path and it has paid off. I love being a good role model for my girls and hope they will learn to be healthy and happy. I look forward to hearing from you. Please leave comments and questions about anything. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Cali. You are inspiring and when I grow up i wanna be just like you! ;) I so appreciate the time you took away from your cute little family yesterday to "HELP" me on my journey to happiness & health. I have wanted this for so long and just need someone to drive me there. Wish you could post pictures of YOUR comp! i'd LOVE to see them. you are amazing and i am so glad to have met you. Thank you again. your family IS darling.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete