Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Get them while their HOT!

FYI: If you love Oxygen Magazine as much as I do then you'll love to hear that I just spotted 2 Special Issues on stands! Clean Eating Issue and ABS Collectors Issue! Love it! I especially love the Clean Eating special because it has so many fresh ideas and they're all so yummy! I get caught up eating the same thing and it's nice to change it up. Bonus, the ABS issue! So many great new workouts for that six pack of yours, just in time for summer. Remember, diet and abs go hand in hand, you can't have one without the other. Lets do it together! Get yours now and tell us your favorite recipe or ab workout. We'd love to hear it. How are all of you doing? Let us know what we can post more of or less of. We are always here. PS. I bought both of these issues at Target.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see more of your daily food menus and daily workouts! They are so helpful! You guys rock...thanks for inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear about the daily workouts, they are great!

    ReplyDelete