Friday, April 9, 2010

Shoulder workout!

There's nothing I love more than a nice round shoulder on a gal. You? Here's my shoulder workout. Hope you like it and feel the burn. Remember to do each circuit 3 times and try to keep your heart rate up during each circuit then only rest long enough to bring it down. Happy shoulders!

Warm up: 10 minutes stair stepper

Circuit 1: side lateral raises 10 lbs- 15 reps
up right rows 10 lbs- 20 reps
bend over flys 10 lbs- 15 reps
standing lunges 20 lbs- 20 each leg
calve raises- 50
crunches- until failure

Circuit 2: seated dumbbell presses 20 lbs- 12-15 reps
standing forward raises(both arms together)10lbs- 15 reps
seated bent over flys 10 lbs- 15 reps
one legged lunge on bench holding 10's in each hand
run in place 60 seconds

Circuit 3: push ups on toes 20 reps
jumping lunges 30 total
Arnold press 15lbs-15 reps
jump rope 60 seconds
crunches on stability ball
seated calve machine

I have been finishing my workouts on the stationary bike and crank up the tension so I'm moving pretty slow and my heart rate is through the roof. I also turn it down for 1 minute then push it again super hard for 30 seconds for intervals. This is a great fat burning tool. You should feel it in the morning. If not, turn up the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment