Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My new favorite thing!!! 4-20-11



I just found this at Costco today and I have to say, I think I'm in love! I love hummus for one but the flavor and texture is amazing! They also have original or spicy red pepper. I will try them all for sure. I spread it over celery and it was fabulous. I'm sure it will be great with any veggie or whole wheat cracker or just a spoonful on the go. Love it! Try it...I dare you.

Check out the Nutrients:

Serving: 2 Tbsp
Calories: 70 Total Fat 3.5g Sodium: 7mg Total Carbs: 7g Fiber 2g Sugar 0g Protein: 3g

2 comments:

  1. There is this Hummus guy..."Baba Foods"- he sells his Hummus at Costco like once every other month or so. He has SO many varieties like Sun Dried Tomato, Roasted Garlic & Artichoke, Roasted Red Pepper, Original...and on and on. The hummus is AMAZING! I HIGHLY suggest you check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete