Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Toasted Snack 8.10.10



Oh my! I found such a tasty quick snack that my mouth is watering just thinking about it! Here it is. I will post a picture of it tomorrow when I'm not so tired :)

Tomato Toasted Snack

1 sandwich thin
diced tomato
diced onion

Toast the sandwich thin. While it is toasting, dice the tomato and onion. Place them in a bowl with a tsp or so of extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and fresh basil.

When toast comes out, mince a garlic clove and smear on the toast. Place the tomato mixture on top and enjoy! This is packed with flavor and has all the spices and veggies you need to boost your fat-burning cells! Great to have between lunch and dinner as a snack!

Hope you like it!
Martha

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Love that you posted something that will taste good to everyone, but suits the needs of little vegetarians like Melissa and me :)

    ReplyDelete