Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random Kitchen Items....7.15.10






Here are some random items I keep in my kitchen at all times. I can't remember what order I put them in, so here is a run down in no particular order. I have posted a recipe for Protein Pancakes, I believe it was our very first post actually. They are really good with honey or Agave Nector. You can find this ANYWHERE really. Next is your whole wheat flour. The brand doesn't matter, you just want it to be 100% whole wheat. I also posted Adam's Peanut Butter, most everyone has heard of this. I use Naturally More now (posted a photo of it on Cali's entry when she was talking about it). Both peanut butters you can find at Wal-Mart. It is good when you see the oil at the top of the jar because that means there are no hydrogenated oils in it. These oils are very bad for you, but manufacturers put it in to keep the ingredients from separating (mostly because we are too lazy to take the time to stir). The trick is to stir it when you open it, then place it in your fridge. It won't separate if it stays cold. Lastly is my organic yogurt. My favorite is Greek Yogurt (it's the best for you anyway), but I had ran out of that and this is what I got instead. Both kinds of yogurts you can find at Wal-Mart. I hope this is helping you all get a visual of what is out there that you can choose from as a healthy alternative to what you are currently spending your money on. Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment