Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Netrition.com is great!!! Powdered Peanut Butter 6-15-11


Hey it's Cali...so my 2 favorite treats are peanut butter and chocolate and my best friend also known as my twin sister gave me some powdered peanut butter to try. Oh gosh! Fantastic! I have to share this treasure with you all. It's ingredients are: roasted peanuts, sugar and salt. For every 2 TBSP in contains 45 calories, 1.5g Fat, 94mg Sodium, 5g Carbs, 2g Fiber, Sugar 1g, Protein 5g. I haven't been able to find it at any health food store but you can order it from netrition.com They have an amazing selection of healthy foods. I just ordered 3 of them today. I'm also trying the Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup for my protein pancakes. My sis swears by it! I actually found Walden Farm products at Harmon's but they didn't have the chocolate flavor. I have tried the maple and strawberry syrup and I love them. So if you love the protein pancakes then try adding 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter to give it extra nutty flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment