Monday, September 27, 2010

Bok Choy Wraps ~Martha 9.27.10


I found these wraps to be so quick and easy! I threw some together as I was heading out the door in about 5minutes. So if you need a quick lunch, I found one for you!

Bok Choy Wraps:

2 Bok Choy Leaves, washed
1/2 TBS Olive Oil
1/2 C Low-fat Cottage Cheese (I personally skip this, only because I am trying to stay away from dairy)
1/2 C Salsa (I mix my own veggies together....tomato, avocado, green onion, peppers, onion)
3oz Cooked Chicken Breast, shredded
Pinch of sea salt and pepper, to taste

1) Lay out Bok Choy Leaves.

2) Spread Cottage Cheese and Salsa mix (if mixing veggies yourself, add olive oil to it) on leaves

3) Add Cold Cooked Chicken and season with salt, pepper to taste. Wrap up and enjoy!

Nutrition:
Calories: 280, Fats: 10g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 170mg, Carbs: 11g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 37g, Iron: 2mg

No comments:

Post a Comment