Monday, September 27, 2010

3-Bean Chipotle Chili ~Martha 9.27.10

This is a recipe my Mom recently gave me to try out. Totally fits in with my clean eating and if you love chili, you will LOVE this recipe. It will be great for your Halloween Parties coming up!

3-Bean Chipotle Chili

1lb Ground Turkey
1C Onion, Chopped
2 Cloves garlic, minced
2TBS Chili Powder
1tsp Ground Cumin
1 (15oz) Can diced tomatoes, undrained
3 TBS Canned chipotle peppers or Jalapeno peppers to taste, chopped
1 (15oz) Can Black Beans, drained
1 (15oz) Can Kidney Beans, drained
2 (15oz) Cans White Beans, drained
Cilantro, Avocado (optional)

1) Cook meat, onion and garlic in large saucepan over medium heat until browned. Drain.

2) Add chili powder, cumin, tomatoes and chipotle peppers. Cook 10min or until thickened, stirring occasionally.

3) Add beans. Cook 5 min. Serve with cilantro and avocado (optional)

Hope you like it! I'll get a picture of it the next time I make it.

1 comment: