Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rindy's Breakthrough! 5.5.10

This is for Rindy who regrettably, I'm sure, asked me while I was working out what were some good shoulder exercises she could do. I just had her jump in on my workout (I think I may have scared her a little with what I had in store for her). She starts by telling me she can't do one pull-up on her own. Ya right, she did about 8 on her own and I helped her finish to 10. Then she went on to complete 2 more sets of pull-ups! Ladies, I'm not talking about using the assistance machine either. This was all on her own (with a little coaching from me). This just goes to show that we all have what it takes inside of us, we just all too often sell ourselves short. We are strong women, we just let our minds get in the way of accomplishing our goals. With a little focus, motivation and will-power, we call ALL be unstoppable! Unfortunately, Rindy told me a few days later that after we were done working out, she had to run to the bathroom to vomit. For that, I apologize! It was so much fun though and Rindy says she loved it despite the throwing up. You are my hero, Rindy! Now go kick some more butt!
-Martha

3 comments:

  1. I watched you kick her butt, and I too would have thrown up! Good work tho Rindy, you ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Rindy! I really can't even do 1 pull-up. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero! Pull ups are my worst nightmare!

    ReplyDelete